Grounding To Release Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Healing Practices for a Healthy Nervous System with Sara Kossove
Sara will guide you through restorative movement, breathwork, and healing practices to balance the nervous system with specific focus on the feet. Did you know that the feet play an essential role in our social and emotional health and well-being? The feet hold a physical, active response to move ourselves from potential stressful situations.
About The Event
Did you know that 80% of the information that moves through our neural pathways is afferent? That means from the bottom up or from the lower body up to the brain. The feet play an essential role in our emotional reactions. We will explore how the feet hold survival energy and discover ways to release stored energy toward healing rather than surviving.
If we want to heal, it makes sense to start from where the signals are: the body. If you want to find the wisdom in reconnecting with sensations in the body, please join me for this unique workshop.
In this workshop you will:
• Practice restorative movement designed to balance your nervous system, specifically focusing on feet.
• Learn to increase interoception, felt sense and body sensation
• Learn the psychophysiological, emotional relationship between feet, pelvis and shoulders.
• Decrease stress hormones adrenaline and cortisol
• increase endorphins
• improve calmness
• promote better sleep
Sara Kossove, RYT (200), LCSW, LCADC, SEP is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Clinical Alcohol and Drug Counselor and Somatic Experiencing Practitioner.
- Grounding To Release Workshop$55$550$0