Yoga opens the gate to that deep remembrance of self and soul. Yoga touches your vastness and allows you to speak, act, and flow through your divine light. Naturally Yoga presents this teacher training for those who wish to dive deeper into themselves and emerge with the tools, knowledge and skill to share this profound philosophy and science with others. Naturally Yoga Offers Certification at the Yoga Alliance 200hr and 500hr levels as well as Childrens Yoga.
(200hr level) Yoga Teacher Training
Naturally Yoga's Teacher Training is for all students of yoga with at least one year of experience in asana, pranayama, and meditation. Applicants must be accepted through written request. This 370+ hour training is registered with the National Yoga Alliance for certification at the 200 hour level.
Our program consists of:
A minimum of 170 hours under the guidance of Co-Directors Sheryl and Neil Edsall.
1. Techniques including asana, pranayama, kriyas, chanting, and meditation.
2. Teaching methodology - qualities of intuitive teaching; qualities of a teacher, assisting and
correcting; students process of learning; ways of speaking in class; how to create a
unique space of healing and growth; weaving in philosophy and heart opening dialogue; how
to be the teacher who recognizes the student's innate, great perfection and help raise them to
seek their highest potential.
3. Anatomy and physiology - Anatomy of the human body in discussions of asana and of the
subtle energy body relating to the chakras and nadis. Basic Child and Adult First Aid & CPR.
4. Philosophy, ethics, and lifestyles - Study of the Yoga Sutras, the Bhagavad -Gita, Upanishads,
etc., vegetarianism, healthy living. (40-day sadhana -reading spiritual texts, practicing asana,
5. Practicum teaching, assisting, and observing.
6. Teaching special populations (children, prenatal), Thai Yoga Therapy
7. 10 hours karma work
8. Two Saturday 6am-7:45am puja or group sadhana.
9. 30+ non-contact hours - personal practice, self study, reading text, taking classes, practice
10.10 hours class observing and assisting
Total = minimum of 370 hours